- Go to the official link https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/index1.php?service=allschemes
- After opening the page, you can view the options year, type and PPBNO.
- Now, select the year and the scheme you are looking for followed by your PPBNO details. Click on the submit option.
- After clicking submit, you can now view the status page. If the Rythu money has been released, then the date of payment will be visible on the screen. Else, if the application is pending, you can get the amount within one week.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Telangana leads the way in farmer empowerment with its Rythu Bandhu scheme. It is the first ever farmer investment support scheme in India .Rythu Bandhu scheme also Farmers’ Investment Support Scheme (FISS) is a welfare program to support farmer’s investment for two crops a year by the Government of Telangana. The government is providing 60 lakh farmers, ₹5000 per acre per season to support the farm investment, twice a year, for rabi(Yasangi) and kharif(Rainy) seasons. This is a first direct farmer investment support scheme in India, where the cash is paid directly.
This scheme will help the farmers sell more and make them financially stable as well. In order to avail this scheme, the farmers must be a resident of Telangana state and must own the land. The scheme is applicable for small and marginal farmers.
Key features of the scheme:
- Rs 10,000 per acre grant to all Telangana farmers every year (Rs 5000 per crop season).
- 60 lakh farmers in the state to benefit.
The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Telangana, K. Chandrashekhar Rao at Farmers Coordiantion Committee(Rythu Samanvaya Samithi) conference at Jayashankar Agriculture University on 25 February 2018.
New Pattadar Passbook:
Along with the cheque, the government is also giving the new Pattadar Passport, the title deed after an exercise to purify the land records was done by the government. The new passbook is highly secure with 17 tamper-proof security features, and a land bank website, Dharani, to have all land holdings in the state.
A special dashboard software is being developed by the NIC to monitor the scheme remotely. The sample for the research is selected through random sampling.
Small and Marginal farmers.
The Rythu Bandhu scheme is a farmer investment scheme recently launched in Telangana wherein the government gives farmers an incentive of Rs 4,000 for each acre of land as investment for the crop.
How To Apply
Contact Concerned Tahsildar at Tahsil (MRO)Office