CONSUMER AFFAIRS, FOOD & CIVIL SUPPLIES
Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies:
Toll Free Services: NFSA:1967 , Consumer Help Line: 1800-425-00333
The key Contact Numbers of Civil Supplies Department:
- District Civil Supply Officer : 8008301507
At Mandal Level, the Tahsildars are monitoring the distribution of Essential Commodities under Public Distribution System through 804 Fair Price Shops and also identifying the beneficiaries for sanction of LPG connections under Deepam scheme.
The Civil Supplies Department was originally only a regulatory Department. Subsequently, its activities have been diversified to include procurement of food grains under Minimum Support Price (MSP), Aadhaar based distribution of essential commodities viz. Rice, Wheat,Sugar, Kerosene through Fair Price Shops under the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates through Fair Price Shops to Food Security card holders , issue of cards, consumer affairs, monitoring of prices of essential commodities, distribution of LPG connections to BPL women (Deepam Scheme)etc.,
- Ensure for procurement of paddy at MSP by Telangana State Civil Supplies Corporation, etc. Decentralized procurement.
- Aadhaar based distribution of essential commodities through e-Pos machines under Public Distributi0.on System as per the guidelines under NFS Act 2013
- Arranges supply of sannabiyyam to all Govt., Schools under Mid-Day Meals scheme and all Welfare Hostels and common rice to the Anganwadi Centres under wheat based nutrition programme.
- Sanction of Deepam connections to the eligible families.
- Arranges Consumer awareness through Consumer Clubs, Consumer Voluntary Organisations, Seminars, workshops and World and National Consumer Rights Days on 15th March and 24th December of every year respectively.
- Executes the enforcement activity under various Control Orders issued under Essential Commodities Act, 1955 for checking against hoarding, black marketing, diversions. etc. of essential commodities like, edible oils, edible oil seeds, Petroleum Products viz., Kerosene, Diesel, LPG, Petrol etc. and action under Section 6 A of the Essential Commodities Act, 1955 and PDS rice under TS PDS Control Order 2016.
- Monitoring of prices of essential commodities and Market Intervention Operations for controlling the open market prices, if need arises.
- As convener arranges the meetings of the Price Monitoring Committee under the Chairmanship of the Collector periodically.
- Distribution of Rice under Public Distribution System: Supplying of kerosene to all BPL card holders @ 1 per ltr per card @ Rs.24/- per Ltr.
- Sanna Biyyam to Schools and Welfare Hostels:
- Distribution of Essential Commodities through e-pos machines and e-pos machines rolled out in all FP shops and distributing the Essential Commodities.
- LPG connections were allotted to Kamareddy District under Deepam Scheme.
Office Staff Contacts:
|S.No.||Name||Designation||Mobile Number||Email Address|
|1||C.Padma||District Civil Supply Officer||8008301507||dcso-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|Assistant Civil Supply Officer||8019566428||acso-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|3||Y.Kishtaiah||Deputy Tahsildar(Civil Supply)||9948212269||dt1-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|4||S.Suresh||Deputy Tahsildar(Civil Supply)||9000373030||dt2-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|5||A.Satyanarayana||Deputy Tahsildar(Civil Supply)||9603069250||dt3-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|6||Md.Qualid||Deputy Tahsildar(Civil Supply)||9440913958||dt4-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|7||B.Praveen Kumar||Deputy Tahsildar(Civil Supply)||9490000090||dt5-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|8||E Ganesh||Senior Assistant||8096182674||sa-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|9||A Tejaswini||Senior Assistant||9676815080|
|12||N. Nagesh||Data Entry Operator||9963636829||deo-kmr-cs[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies Department is http://www.civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in