ACTIVITIES OF GROUND WATER DEPARTMENT AT DISTRICT LEVEL:
• Monitoring of groundwater levels to study the fluctuation in groundwater regime time to time and suggesting remedial measures to buildup the groundwater levels and also for soil moisture.
• Estimation of groundwater resource at village level bi-annually with available data from concern Departments.
• Conducting groundwater investigations scientifically to pinpoint the favorable locations for groundwater exploration for the benefit of farmer community.
• Identifying favorable location for construction of rainwater harvesting structure like Check dams, Percolation tanks, Sub Surface Dykes etc.
• Drilling of exploratory-cum production bore wells in Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribes lands to create irrigation potential under Special Component Sub Plan Programme and Tribal Sub Plan programme.
• Environmental clearances (a)Industries (Groundwater) (b) Impact of Sand mining on groundwater regime.
Ground Water Department Activities(PDF 229 KB)
Office Staff at Kamareddy District:
|1||M.Satheash Yadav||District Ground Water Officer||7032982027||ad-kmr-gwd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|2||RAVI KUMAR KOLA||Assistant Hydrogeologist||9052151132||ah-kmr-gwd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|3||CHANDRA SHEKAR BATTU||Superintendent||9704444473||supdt-kmr-gwd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|