SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, KAMAREDDY
DISTRICT SCHOOL PROFILE
A) Schools & Enrollment:
- Total No. of Mandals – 22
- Total No. of Schools in all Management – 1257
|11||Pvt.Aided Oriental Schools||1||1||2|
|13||TS MODEL SCHOOLS||6||6|
|14||TS SWREI Society Schools||11||11|
|15||TS TWREI Society Schools||4||4|
|16||TSREI Society Schools||1||1|
|17||TW DEPT. ASHRAM SCHOOLS||2||1||3|
|18||URBAN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS||1||1|
- Total Enrollment in all Managements
|9||Pvt.Aided Oriental Schools||115||92||207|
|13||TS MODEL SCHOOLS||1806||2198||4004|
|14||TS SWREI Society Schools||2169||3615||5784|
|15||TS TWREI Society Schools||1167||413||1580|
|16||TSREI Society Schools||503||0||503|
|17||TW DEPT. ASHRAM SCHOOLS||228||322||550|
|18||URBAN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS||97||1||98|
B) Teachers details:
- Total No. of posts sanctioned – 4941
- Total No. of present working – 3699
- Total No. of Present Vacant – 1242
C) MID DAY MEAL SCHEME
- Components of the Scheme (I to X)
- Food Grains (I to VIII) – 100 gms for Primary
– 150 gms for Upper Primary
- Cost of Food grains (I to VIII) – 3000/- per MT.
- Transportation (I to VIII) – 1113/-per MT.
- Cooking Cost ( I to V) – 4.97/- w.e.f. 1.4.2020
- Cooking Cost (VI to VIII) – 7.45/- w.e.f. 1.4.2020
- Honorarium to Cook-cum-helpers – 1000/- per month.
– Total (1863) CCH are working
- Egg Cost (I to VIII) – 3 eggs per week (w.e.f. 1.9.16)
@ Rs. 4/- per Egg
- Food Grains (IX & X) – 150 Gms
- Cooking Cost (IX & X) – 9.45/- w.e.f. 01.04.2020
- MDM menu and Providing of Egg Thrice a Week:
|Monday||Rice+ Egg+ Vegetable Curry|
|Tuesday||Rice + Dhal with leafy Vegetable|
|Wednesday||Rice+ Egg+ Vegetable Curry|
|Thursday||Rice+ Sambar with Vegetable|
|Friday||Rice+ Egg+ Legume Vegetable Curry|
|Saturday||Special Rice Like Vegetable Biryani or Suggested any JRM Recommendation|
- During 2020-21, an amount of 2,98,58,000/- has been released for classes I to VIII under Mid Day Meal Scheme upto August 2020 to all the MEOs in the District to clear the Pending Bills.
D) SSC Examination Results held in March / April – 2019.
- District pass percentage 96.63 and 10th place in the State.
- (106) Schools got 100% results and (22) students got 10/10 GPA
|Sl. No.||Management||Total Appeared||Passed||Fail||Pass %|
|4||TS Res Minority||40||36||4||90.00|
|7||TS Res B||50||50||0||100.00|
SSC Examination March-2020:
- Due to Corona (Covid-19) Pandemic Govt. of Telangana is decided to Pass all the X Class Students, in the District Total 12724 (Girls-6223), (Boys-6501) Students were appeared and passed.
E) NATIONALISED TEXT BOOKS SCHEME ( FREE) : 2020-21
The government of Telangana supplying the free books in all Govt. & Aided management school as per the enrollment of the children in all mediums permitted by the govt. time to time also the Govt. providing the books on cost to cost bases to all private schools as indent placed by the management.
|Gross Requirement||Ground Balance||Received 2020-21||Total Dispatched||Dispatched %||Balance|
F) Samagra Shiksha
- Samagra Shiksha is an effort to universalize elementary & Higher education by community-ownership of the school system. It is a response to the demand for quality basic education all over the country. The SS programme is also an attempt to provide an opportunity for improving human capabilities to all children, through provision of community-owned quality education in a mission mode
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Delhi has communicated that the three Centrally Sponsored Schemes i.e. SS, RMSA & Teacher Education have been Integrated in to a single Centrally Sponsored Scheme to be implement by a single State Implementing Society from 2019-20 Academic year onwards.
- The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayam (KGBV) scheme was introduced in August 2004, then integrated in the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan program, to provide educational facilities for girls belonging to SC, ST, BC, Minority communities and families below the poverty line in Educationally Backward Blocks.
- For the Academic year 2018-19 & 2019-20 the Government has upgraded (09) KGBVs to Intermediate level i.e. KGBV Banswada, Bhiknoor, Bichkunda, Birkur, Doamkonda, Gandhari, Jukkal, Lingampet & Nizamsagar. To facilitate better education to Girls students.
Staff pattern in KGBVs
- Total No of KGBVs in the Dist. – 19 (17 T/M & 2 E/M)
- No. of Special Officers – 19
- No. of CRTs for up to X Class – 122/132 working & 10 vacant
- No. of PG CRTs for Intermediate – 19/62 working & 43 Vacant
- No. of PET – 13/19 working & 6 Vacant
- No. of ANM – 19
|Class / Caste||SC||ST||OBC||Minority||BPL||Total|
G) Engaging Vidya Volunteers
- (701) VVs were re engaged for the Year 2019-20 and engaged in needy schools.
- (681) VVs were working as on today and honorarium @ Rs. 12000/- per month released for Rs. 7,54,04,800/- up to December 2019 to MEOs concerned.
H) Haritha Haram, 2020-21
- (50689) total plants planted as per the action plan of TKHH 2020-21.
I) Digital Online Classes 2020:
- Digital Online Classes Started from 01.09.2020 telecast through T-SAT & Doordarshan for 3rd to 10th Class Students.
- Total 70432 Students are Watching the Digital Classes through various modes like. TV with DTH, TV with Cable Connection, Cell Phone with Internet Connection and Other devices.
|SL. NO||Name of the Officer||Designation||PHONE No.|
|1||S.Raju||District Educational Officer||7995087612|
|2||K.Anjaiah||Finance Accounts Officer||8978240458|
|5||N.Lingam||Assistant Commissioner for Govt. Exams||9989582967|
|8||K.Venkati||Assistant Sectoral Officer||9440659618|
|LIST OF MANDAL EDUCATIONAL OFFICERS KAMAREDDY DISTRICT|
|SL. NO||Mandal||NAME & ADDRESS||PHONE No.|