TREASURIES & ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
Functions of the Treasuries:
- Budget authorization to all DDOs in the district .
- Enfacement and accounting of Government revenue.
- Pre audit of all claims of the Govt Departments (non works related) w.r.t. Rules, procedures.
- Post audit of vouchers passed at Sub Treasuries, to ensure correctness of claims.
- The department regulates payment of pensions to all state Govt pensioners.
- Recovery watch and Transmission of CPS subscriptions to the employees accounts through NSDL.
- Devolution of revenue to the local bodies.
- Maintenance of public Accounts viz. local body accounts, P.D. accounts of Universities, PSUs and Societies etc.
- Compilation of classified monthly Accounts and submission of the same to the AG Strong room maintenance.
- Fund management: Class-IV GPF accounts and APEWF accounts are dealt by treasuries.
- Department Schemes :- No Schemes are carried out in treasuries.
- Key Contacts/ Mobile Numbers/ Emails etc.
|S.No||Name of the Office||Designation||Mobile Number||E-mail ID|
|1||District Treasury Office, Kamareddy||Assistant Director||7799934123||dto-kmr-trsy @telangana.gov.in|
|2||Divisional Sub Treasury, Banswada||Assistant Treasury Officer||7799934131||sto-bswd-trsy @telangana.gov.in|
|3||Divisional Sub Treasury, Yellareddy||Assistant Treasury Officer||7799934133||sto-ylrd-trsy @telangana.gov.in|
|4||Sub Treasury Office, Madnoor||Sub Treasury Officer||7799934132||sto-mdr-trsy @telangana.gov.in|