- The District S.C.Service Co-op.Society Ltd., The main objective to provide financial assistance for creation of income generating assets to the poor Scheduled Caste households for Socio-Economic Development.
- The District Society implements various Self Employment, Economic Support Schemes for the economic development of SC families in the District, through Annual SC Action Plans every year as per the target allocations and guidelines communicated by the Head Office, TSSCCDC Ltd., Hyderabad.
- The main objective is to provide financial assistance for the creation of income-generating assets to the poor Scheduled Castes households for Social and Economic Development.
- The Society has been established with the following main objectives:
- To provide financial assistance for the creation of income generating assets.
- To offer training programmes for skill up-gradation leading to self/ wage employment.
- To empower women self-help groups for taking up economic support activity.
- To plug critical gaps of finance in economic support schemes.
|SI.No.||Name of the Scheme|
|1||Scheme without Bank Linkage|
|2||Land Purchase Scheme|
|3||Land Developement Scheme|
|A)One year crop Assistant for LPS Beneficiaries|
|B)Minor Irrigation under LPS|
|1)Borewell with submersible pump|
|2)Shallows tube wells with submersible pump sets|
|3)Submersible pumpsets to borewells|
|1)Service connection charges|
|2)ORC Line laying charges|
|6||District Initiatives(AIDS victims,Disabled)|
|7||Infrastructure (for Shopping Complex/Skill upgradation centres|
|8||EDP for selected beneficiaries|
|9||Beneficiary Awareness/Publicity Programme|
|1)Total-without Bank linkage|
|2) Bank Linked Schemes|
|10||Economic Support Schemes|
|1) Self-employement Schemes|
|category-1 (unit cost upto 1.00lakh)|
|Category-2(unit cost 1.00- 2.00 lakh)|
|Category-3(unit cost 2.00- 10.00 lakh)|
|b) Car Taxi|
|c)Car Taxi with UBER Tie-up|
|d) TATA Sumo/Toofan|
|e) Tractor with Trolley|
|f)Auto Trolley Goods|
|g) Passenger Auto|
|h)Seven Seater Auto Diesel/ E-Autos|
|a)Assistance to Leather Workers F& T (Mochis)|
|b) Assistance to Safai Karamcharis|
|c)Rehabillitation of Bonded Labour|
|d) Rehabilitation scheme to the Gudumba effected persons|
|e)Rehabilitation of Jogins|
|f)Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers|
|h)Rehabilitation of atrocity cases|
SC Corporation Department Employee Details :
|S.No||Name||Designation||Mobile Number||Email id|
|1||Gurram Balaiah||Executive Director||9550752758||ed-kmr-sccd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|2||Midde Yashoda||Senior Assistant||9848285878||sa1-kmr-sccd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
|3||D.Praveen kumar||Senior Assistant||9949952511||sa2-kmr-sccd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in|
SC Corporation Websites:
Online Beneficiary Management & monitoring System (OBMMS) Bank linked Scheme – https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/
Scheduled Castes Co-operative Development Corporation Ltd – https://tssccfc.cgg.gov.in/
Land Purchase Scheme – https://lplds.cgg.gov.in/