“TELANGANA STATE RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (TSREDCO)”
The Telangana State Renewable Energy Development Corporation Limited (TSREDCO) has nominated as “Nodal Agency” for implementation of New & Renewable Energy Programs in Telangana State.
The sole objectives of TSREDCO are to:
- Generate electricity through renewable sources like wind and solar on decentralized manner
- Conserve energy in rural areas
- Import and adopt viable technology and machinery in the areas of Non-conventional energy sources and ensures post installation service
- Impart training and to promote research and development in the field of Non-conventional energy sources
Vision & Mission:
“To be a pioneer institute in the area of promotion of Non-conventional / Renewable energy projects with state-of-art technologies coupled with experts and technocrats to present highly competitive and efficient products to the consumer”
The mission is to promote, develop, encourage, popularize and carry out consultancy, field research and experiments for implementation of Non-conventional / Renewable energy projects and gadgets sponsored by both State and Central Governments.
Programs & Schemes:
- Solar Energy Program
- Biogas and National Biogas Manure & Management Program
- Energy Conservation Program
- Wind Energy
- Biomass Energy